Chocolate Hazelnut Slice | A classic pairing!
A classic chocolate and hazelnut pairing! You're going to love this one!
¾ cup condensed milk
1 Tbsp strong coffee
2 Tbsp golden syrup
250g arrowroot biscuits (crushed)
1 cup roughly chopped hazelnuts
125g dark chocolate
1. Grease and line an 18 x 28cm slice tin with baking paper
2. Place butter, condensed milk, coffee, and syrup into a small saucepan, stir over low heat until butter is melted, and simmer for 2 minutes
3. Place crushed biscuits into a bowl, add chopped hazelnuts and butter mixture and mix well.
4. Press mixture evenly and firmly into the base of tin. Refrigerate.
5. For topping, melt chocolate and butter over low heat and then spread over base.
6. Slice, serve, and enjoy!