Walnut, Prune & Apricot Slice | The latest addition!
Sweet and savoury at the same time! This walnut, prune, and apricot slice is a mouthful of nutty, chewy, crunchie goodness!
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup plain flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp baking powder
100g butter melted
1 cup pitted prunes chopped in quarters
1 cup dried apricots chopped in quarters
1 cup walnut halves
395g can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 180° and line a baking tin with baking paper.
2. Combine first five ingredients and press into pan. Bake for 10 mins.
3. Sprinkle next three ingredients evenly over the top in a single layer.
4. Drizzle over condensed milk to coat fruit and nuts evenly. Bake a further 20 mins until golden.
5. Remove from oven and cool in tin. Then slice and enjoy!