Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can't beat classic choc chip cookies! There's just something about a soft and chewy dough with chunks of chocolatey goodness!
1 cup sugar
1 can condensed milk
1 cup chocolate (of your choice) cut into chunks
2 ½ cups self-raising flour
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
2. Add condensed milk and chocolate (I used dairy milk)
3. Sift in flour and stir to combine
4. Roll into small balls and bake at 180 for 15-20mins until golden brown.
5. Optional – drizzle with melted chocolate